Utilizing Facebook and Instagram is the most common way to advertise your business, product, or service.
However, Google can also provide you the potential to advertise, even your music. There is the Innovative tool for Google Ads automation which you can use. The good thing about this platform is that you can customize it depending on your budget and needs. Few bucks are already an investment in using Google Ads and it allows many people to see your ads in a day.
Ways to Advertise Your Music on Google Ads
Aside from the required permits for your music website, here are some ways in which your music can be advertised through Google Ads.
1. Identify your target
Initially, you have to determine the purpose of your campaign. Having this in mind, you can be guided to set a particular goal. Moreover, various elements are available for you to explore as you are doing the process of establishing a campaign. This is important in order for you to not be frustrated in case your goal has not been achieved.
2. Find the appropriate keywords
The success of your ads is generally dependent on the selection of the right keywords. That’s the reason why giving time to research prior to campaign creation is really essential. Keyword searching tools that can be used to identify the severity of searching keywords are freely on-hand.
The following tools may include Keyword Planner, Google Trends, and Wordtracker. When doing a research, begin by creating a master list with the essential keywords. Those are required in creating ads so better to keep it available all the time.
3. Build an AdWords campaign from zero
The guide below can assist you to create campaigns using your AdWords account.
- Click on the “start now” button located at the AdWords homepage and sign up for free.
- Press the “campaigns” and select the plus sign. This will let you to produce a new campaign.
- Upon reaching the “campaign type” screen, go for the “search network” and choose your campaign goal.
- Click continue to browse the page where all the campaign settings has been entered.
- Encode your budget in a day including the campaign date period. Press on “save and continue”.
- Build two or three groups of ads with related keywords.
- Click “save and continue” on the ads groups and start to create your ads.
- Enter your billing details and your campaign setup has been finished.